Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Brad Pitt: 'All My Kids Are Beautiful'


It is nice to read that Brad doesn't favor any of his children, he loves them all equally.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=41068

Brad Pitt has said that he is devoted to all of his four children with partner Angelina Jolie.

The actor is father to the couple’s adopted kids Maddox, Pax Thien and Zahara, and to their 21-month-old biological daughter Shiloh – with another on the way.

Taraji P. Henson – who co-stars with Brad in The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons - tells PageSix: "I saw little [Shiloh] on set with Angie and I said, 'She's so beautiful!'

“Brad told me, 'All my kids are beautiful.'"

By contrast, Angie who has been quoted as saying of Shiloh: “It’s funny because she’s almost going to be the outcast of the family because she’s blonde and blue-eyed.

“I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they are surviviors. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born.”

For more entertainmentwise stories click on this link crixenauf

No comments: